posted on February 13, 2012 15:59
I was recently contacted by a user of twiSQL who was using the services of Twilio combined with my library twiSQL
to send text messages directly from a SQL server. The problem that was reported was that there were some encoding issues with sending a text message with a hyperlink as part of the text. This was something that I went a few rounds with figuring out when I initially developed the library and apparently there was an opportunity here to do it better.
I am happy to say that I have updated both the public and donation supported version of the library at this time and they are ready for download. If you have not seen this issue then there is not really a compelling version to upgrade but feel free to should you want to take this build.
Thanks for your continued support - please let me know
how I can make this tool better.